Selection Sunday Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selection Sunday Live Stream

WICHITA, Kan. - Wichita State fans have an opportunity for exclusive online access into Shocker Basketball's private viewing of Sunday's NCAA Basketball Championship Selection Show, 5 p.m., Sun., March 16 via "Google Hangout," it was announced today.

Wichita State fans have an opportunity for exclusive online access into Shocker Basketball’s private viewing of Sunday’s NCAA Basketball Championship Selection Show, 5 p.m., Sun., March 16 via “Google Hangout,” it was announced today.

To access the live stream of the team’s reaction on Sunday, visit Go Shockers’ official Google+ page.

Using Google technologies, Wichita State will provide live looks at the team’s reaction during the show, as well as exclusive opportunities to interact with the student-athletes and coaches during commercial breaks, of the Selection Show that airs on CBS.

Through Google Hangout, fans will have the opportunity to chat with and interact with the team via live stream. Additionally, Wichita State will utilize Google Glass to post photos and video via the Shockers’ official Twitter and Facebook pages, including first-person perspectives from the team.
    I was gonna post this in the current Selection Sunday thread but this is absolutely huge. This program is simply big time.

bookmarked it ,,, wunder if my chrome cast will work for this ?
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
      bookmarked it ,,, wunder if my chrome cast will work for this ?
      Don't believe Chromecast picks up Google+ hangouts. Unless you mirror it from your computer.

Comment

This might be helpful http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/simples...ecast-hangout/

Comment

thanks ,, gonna haveta do sum sparementin when I git home,, seeun az how tek savy I aint ..lol
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

This is sweeeet!

I use G+ Hangouts all the time! Good stuff.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hey guys, can we all agree on English only during the post season?

Many thanks!

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Fail, fail, fail.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                    Fail, fail, fail.
                    What happened Ricky?

We pulled it up and thought it was pretty cool.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      What happened Ricky?

We pulled it up and thought it was pretty cool.
                      Audio was garbled. I live in the semi-country, so that might explain it.

Audio was fine on all other feeds.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I agree with RDR. Audio sucked rocks and I have the premium cox connection. Anyway thats what THEY tell me and thats why I pay so much.

Comment

Working...
                        X