Who's going back to the Lou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    @Double_J_STL: @bobfescoe Wichita St. has billboards in STL. One is at 70 & 270 "Shocker Nation". Really?!?! Act like you've been there.

Double Jay getting a bit sensitive?
    I've seen those for over a month now. I believe they were initially built to advertise for the MVC tournament.

Anyway... It's easier to act like we've been to St Louis with a one seed than it will be for them. Aren't they like 15 hours from San Antonio? And they have to potentially play a team from Waco?? Haha.

Comment

I'll be in Section 109

Comment

@Double_J_STL: @bob:fescoe Wichita St. has billboards in STL. One is at 70 & 270 "Shocker Nation". Really?!?! Act like you've been there.

Dougie Jay has alway been anal. Act like we have been there? I guess we can expect to see a whole lot of sCUm billboards since they have NEVER seen the third game of an ncaa unless it was on TV. And you are right jdshock they were put there by the movalley conference for the tournament. The MoValley tournament of which sCUm used to be a member. Maybe the next east will put up a commemorative billboard in nyc.

Comment

I really try to be a nice guy for the most part. I enjoy a jab now and then, 99% in good fun. But if I ever get a chance to meet that *****, he's getting punched in the mouth.

And CU fans should be more concerned with acting like they're never going to be there instead of worrying about a top 5 program.

Comment

If you want to get riled up a bit, check out this over at CatIllustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              If you want to get riled up a bit, check out this over at CatIllustrated.
              Typical KU tools. I believe the Wichita KU fans that are there will actually cheer form the Shocks. The KC area KU fans however won't.

Comment

@Double_J_STL: @bob:fescoe Wichita St. has billboards in STL. One is at 70 & 270 "Shocker Nation". Really?!?! Act like you've been there.

Unless he's changed his twitter handle, I don't believe that's him. I could be wrong though.

Regardless, I'm with Doc. I would love a punch to his fat-faced mouth sometime.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                  Typical KU tools. I believe the Wichita KU fans that are there will actually cheer form the Shocks. The KC area KU fans however won't.
                  I know several in KC that already are...
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Call me what you will but I will be cheering for E Kentucky then either Stanford or New Mexico. Inwardly, that is. I'll try to maintain outward composure. Ill try.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                      Call me what you will but I will be cheering for E Kentucky then either Stanford or New Mexico. Inwardly, that is. I'll try to maintain outward composure. Ill try.
                      I'm not saying that I could possibly be doing the same if I were there, but you at least have to put on a good show on the outside. A lot of their fans probably won't. But as was said, I guess there are some KC KU fans that are.

Comment

I'm not saying that I could possibly be doing the same if I were there, but you at least have to put on a good show on the outside. A lot of their fans probably won't. But as was said, I guess there are some KC KU fans that are.
                        I'm there too. My wife is a KU grad. Uhhhh. I don't know how I'm gonna pull this off.

Comment

If anyone at all finds themselves with lower level tickets they'd like a REALLY good WSU fan to have, please let me know.

Thanks!

Comment

I will be cheering loudly and obnoxiously against KU, as I do no matter who they play. I'd probably even root for Creighton over them.

Comment

I'll be sitting with a KU fan, so I'll have to keep the EKU cheering down to a mild roar if I want a ride back to Wichita.

A little off-topic from the last several posts, but does anyone have advice for where to park around Scottrade Center that is walkable and/or affordable?

Comment

Does anyone know where the 400 or so Shocker tickets are located yet? Upper Bowl (I hope not), lower sides, behind the goals? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X