Carl Hall going Godzilla on Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Hall going Godzilla on Japan

I for one was kind of surprised Carl didn't make a NBA roster as a free agent. I feel almost every team has space on their team for a tough as nails big man to come off the bench. I was curious to see how he was doing in Japan, so I looked up his stats. He is KILLING it. Averaging 20.5 ppg, 9.6 rpg, 1.6 bpg, 1 apg, 0.7 spg on 54.1% shooting. Glad to see he is doing so well. Hopefully he can find his way to the NBA!

Those are impressive numbers!

I suspect he'll have to a tour of Europe and or the D-league before getting NBA looks. I'm not an NBA follower, but I think he's probably a bit undersized for his skill-set.

Comment

I don't think he is starter material, but I think he could fill a Dejuan Blair type of roll for a team.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I suspect he'll have to a tour of Europe and or the D-league before getting NBA looks. I'm not an NBA follower, but I think he's probably a bit undersized for his skill-set.
        Most Certainly.

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
        I don't think he is starter material, but I think he could fill a Dejuan Blair type of roll for a team.
        Good comparison.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
        X