Dewey defeats Truman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewey defeats Truman

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1986744-wichita-states-mvc-title-shirts-have-epic-mistake?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referra l&utm_campaign=programming-national

1e0f7bc473c035ad852772c5b8a62177_crop_north.jpg
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Par for the Valley.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I though you were going on a sabbatical
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Dear Mr. Elgin,
        You owe everyone associated with WSU, who was at that game, a valid Championship shirt.
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          I though you were going on a sabbatical
          What the hell are you talking about?
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            I think he confuses you and KC Shox.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              I think he confuses you and KC Shox.
              Oh, he is forgiven then.lol
              Last edited by kcshocker11; March 9, 2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Slap in the face. Hope 3G told Elgin to shove that shirt up his arse.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                  Slap in the face. Hope 3G told Elgin to shove that shirt up his arse.
                  From what I have been reading, the coach and the team thought it was pretty cool. No shirts for you, ISU... :-D

And yes, the Valley is sending new shirts.

Wonder what one of those shirts would go for on Ebay?

8-)
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Wouldn't they have most likely had both IN St and WSU shirts on the ready? Someone just pulled the wrong box out or the shirt company messed up and only printed one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Wouldn't they have most likely had both IN St and WSU shirts on the ready? Someone just pulled the wrong box out or the shirt company messed up and only printed one.
                      They mentioned Wichita State being the champs on the front. So they either put Indiana State on the back of both sets of shirts or had Wichita State as the winner on the backs of the Indiana State shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                        Be kind to the elders, now.

Ricky's reached the point where his memory lets him down now and then -- he sees the kc and forgets that you aren't the annoying (capitalized) KCShox that we've all been wanting to take a sabbatical for the longest time now.

Comment

Can we just officially change the name of this conference to The Bush League? I don't think it's taken, and it's oh so accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Can we just officially change the name of this conference to The Bush League? I don't think it's taken, and it's oh so accurate.
                            Keep the tournament and headquarters in St Louis and change the name to Busch League. Our poor conference-mates will enjoy the corporate sponsorship, while we laugh at the ridiculousness of what is our conference.

Comment

I listened to an interview with Elgin last night and he could not have been more effusive in his praise for WSU....which I 'm sure he has to be quaking at the thought of WSU ever leaving!

Comment

Working...
                              X