Classy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classy

Just wanted to drop in and commend your team for their great season. And Baker's move when Odum checked out was perhaps the classiest thing I've ever seen in college basketball. I know a lot of people hate on your team, but aside from the fact that you beat my team today, I'm really glad we get to see you twice every year.

DON'T LEAVE THE VALLEY!!!

Now I can get out my black and gold and be an obnoxious Wichita State fan for the rest of the season!!!

I'll be watching!!!

Thank you for the kind remarks.

The only people that don't like our team are the ones that just got their asses kicked by them. Appreciate the support you will be giving the rest of the year.

Go out and get more players like Gant.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Odum is a guy you love to hate because he is so good. Very deserving of that ovation.
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
        Just wanted to drop in and commend your team for their great season. And Baker's move when Odum checked out was perhaps the classiest thing I've ever seen in college basketball. I know a lot of people hate on your team, but aside from the fact that you beat my team today, I'm really glad we get to see you twice every year.

Now I can get out my black and gold and be an obnoxious Wichita State fan for the rest of the season!!!

I'll be watching!!!
        I'd like your post but I'm on mobile. Consider this a like. Odum was a stud toughing out his wrist injury. Lots of respect for your club. Thanks for your support over the next 6 games.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post

I'll be watching!!!
          Your team played gritty today as we knew they would. You have nothing to be ashamed of and thanks for the kind words. Both Baker and Cotton joined the crowd to cheer for Odum. See ya'll next Season.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            Thank you for the kind remarks.

The only people that don't like our team are the ones that just got their asses kicked by them. Appreciate the support you will be giving the rest of the year.

Go out and get more players like Gant.
            The others that don't like our team are the blue bloods we haven't beaten just yet.

Gant was great today and I expect he and Smith will keep ISU competitive for an MVC championship again next year.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Classy post...now go win the NIT!

Comment

Hats off to Indy St. I thought they were excellent today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                  Exactly the game we needed.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                    they sure in the hell didn't lay down.

Comment

Tough game and a great post.

Wish you well next year and have a great OC run.

Comment

Baker's recognition of Odum shows why this team is so easy to root for.

Comment

What did baker do? I was working a show today and was unable to listen as I talked to customers
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Indy St threw some haymakers. More than I can say for a lot of teams that got down to us in the 2nd half. Indy St didn't give up.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                              What did baker do? I was working a show today and was unable to listen as I talked to customers
                              Made sure Shocker fans gave him an ovation when he subbed out.

Comment

Working...
                              X