in the car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in the car...

And getting ready to drive six hours to st Louis. GO SHOX!!!!! :-)

Hello interstate buddy. I'm somewhere in the flint hills singing you don't want to go to war...

Comment

Oh boy. Got a feeling that the Scotttrade Center is going to swell up like a bumble bee colored dirigible.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

In between springpatch and the Lou. Had to drive through with the shocker flags flying!!
        I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
          Hello interstate buddy. I'm somewhere in the flint hills singing you don't want to go to war...
          Almost in Columbia now. :-)

Comment

I may just sleep in the car. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
              I may just sleep in the car. :-)
              Remember Daylight Savings time!!
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I hope someone dropped by Koch arena and grabbed a couple shot clocks on their way out of town......
                Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  Remember Daylight Savings time!!
                  That kind of sucked. :)

Comment

Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                    That kind of sucked. :)
                    Yes, it makes me seem tired for a spell when we lose the hour of sleep. My Lady and I was at a local eating establishment with our WSU garb on. We got seperated for a short period and it was a treat to be approched by lots of Shocker fans complimenting us and one even did not yet know we won.

In the meanwhile, here comes back my Lady and she said a "mountain of a man," standing by another "mountain of a man" had the audacity to exclaim, "poo, poo on the Shockers," as she happened by.

As she was looking their way to point them out, here is a KU fan with KU garb grinning from ear to ear that heard what was said but was not with the goon that said it." I considered to motion 8 fingers to him but refrained myself.

I thought about grabbing a "michrophone" to tell the 'whole joint' the story that I often tell on here that FSF has only lost one fight ever in my life. Yup--I was running from this chicklet and tripped. Pain ensued as I lost that only fight and my pride was decimated, but took it like a man. She just got lucky baybay!!! Instead of sharing, I remembered that I am a man of few words "tsk, tsk, tsk" and kept my trap shut so I would not have to hurt anybody. MUHAHAHA!!!
                    Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 9, 2014, 11:06 AM.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

St. Louis - I am in you

Comment

Shocker Nation billboard on the way out of St. Louis. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          I thought about grabbing a "michrophone" to tell the 'whole joint' the story that I often tell on here that FSF has only lost one fight ever in my life. Yup--I was running from this chicklet and tripped. Pain ensued as I lost that only fight and my pride was decimated, but took it like a man. She just got lucky baybay!!! Instead of sharing, I remembered that I am a man of few words "tsk, tsk, tsk" and kept my trap shut so I would not have to hurt anybody. MUHAHAHA!!!
                          Are you drunk?
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Westbound and down on I-70. Shocker Nation owns the road too. #DriveHappy
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                              Are you drunk?
                              Drunk with Shocker joy but not so otherwise. This is a normal post for me but thanks for asking. How about you? Are you drunk?
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X