No announcement yet.

Unofficial: Indiana State vs Southern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad so much energy is being spent by both teams in this one. A win-win.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'll feel better beating the crap out of isu anyway.
      "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Well, that was close. I'm okay with playing number two. We can take these guys. Come on Shox, cut down these trees and then cut down some nets!

Comment

Good, I kinda prefer smashing up Odum's mug tomorrow anyways.

I really wasn't ready for SIU fans and their annoyingness yet.

Better RPI game too.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't think ISUb deserved to win that game. But oh well ... I'd rather have the top 100 win anyway.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Some Saluki fan posted this in mvcfans. So I am okay with them getting beat.image.jpg

Comment

There's at least one Sycamore fan on the Illinois board that I frequent. He's already dropped at least 2 "Roll Trees" today. I really feel an urge to reach through the computer and strike him

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Good, I kinda prefer smashing up Odum's mug tomorrow anyways.

I really wasn't ready for SIU fans and their annoyingness yet.

Better RPI game too.
                  n

All these isu fans excited about this win is a trip. Kinda' like getting excited for a root canal.
                  "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniShocker View Post
                    There's at least one Sycamore grad and fan on the Illinois board that I frequent. He's already dropped at least 2 "Roll Trees" today. I really feel an urge to reach through the computer and strike him
                    Roll trees into what? Into the river? Into the lake? Over the cliff?

Comment

I really didn't care who won, but I was rooting for Desmar Jackson to make that last trey to push the game into overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Roll trees into what? Into the river? Into the lake? Over the cliff?
                        No idea, but those all sound good to me. I played nice and just reminded him that lumber doesn't tend to fare so well when it runs into a buzzsaw.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                          Yay for Barry but to hell with the SIU fanbase.
                          I feel like fan bases take on the personality of their coach. Barry praises HC3GM and the thunder the Shox bring, and I suspect the fan base will evolve over time. It doesn't always work out like that, but more often than not it seems to.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
                            Hate is a really strong word. A hurtful word. A word that carries so much weight to it...

Pretty sure I hate Jake Odum
                            Why would you hate Odum?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
                              n

All these isu fans excited about this win is a trip. Kinda' like getting excited for a root canal.
                              Or a root canal done in conjunction with a colonoscopy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Why would you hate Odum?
                                For they same reason someone would hate Marshall Henderson or Marcus Smart.

He is like a combination of the two.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X