No announcement yet.

Cleanthony Early Wooden Award Finalist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanthony Early Wooden Award Finalist.

Along witih.

Julius Randle
    Andrew Wiggins
    Jabari Parker
    Gary Harris
    Nik Stauskas
    Tyler Ennis
    C.J. Fair
    Russ Smith
    Shabazz Napier
    Sean Kilpatrick
    Casey Prather
    Doug McDermott

Congrats CLE!!!
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

So we have finalists on both POY awards but they are different guys? That is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      So we have finalists on both POY awards but they are different guys? That is awesome.
      Yep!! Happy for Cle.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

It really is mindblowing that we might land two guys on 1st/2nd/3rd team AA lists.

Comment

We can't find the page you're looking for. It has either expired or is temporarily out of commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            Wait, I read on a Creighton forum we wouldn't even have a single first-team player if we were in the Big East. I'm confused?
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              Wait, I read on a Creighton forum we wouldn't even have a single first-team player if we were in the Big East. I'm confused?
              We wouldn't. We'd have three.

Mayyyybe two. Can't think off the top of my head how many players in the little e. would be voted ahead of Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                It really is mindblowing that we might land two guys on 1st/2nd/3rd team AA lists.
                And one might argue that we have two other players on the team that are just as good. Mind ... is ...blown!

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  Is that the same Creighton board that is discussing how much STL is missing them, because we are all apparently sleeping in our cars and eating peanut butter sandwiches we brought from home?

Comment

Cle's FB post tonight brought tears to my eyes and a gave me stiff reality check.

It's just a game. Much more important things in our lives.

Enjoy the ride. It is DEFINITELY a great day to be a Shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                      Cle's FB post tonight brought tears to my eyes and a gave me stiff reality check.

It's just a game. Much more important things in our lives.

Enjoy the ride. It is DEFINITELY a great day to be a Shocker.
                      What did it say?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

it's a link to the Kansas.com story from a few days ago, assuming that's the one DSB is talking about.

http://www.kansas.com/2014/03/16/3349827_on-wings-like-eagles-early-rises.html

There's also this one from NBA.com:

Comment

No. It was a photo of the team. On mobile so can't link it. Talks about he and CJ. And Andrew.

Comment

FVV>Ennis

Comment

Didn't know where to put this. I have scoured the net for mock drafts and this is about as early as Cle goes but it would be sweet if he went to OKC. Never been to an NBA game but that would be a good reason for a first. In the other mock drafts he goes mostly in the middle to late 2nd however my feeling is that is going to change over the next couple of weeks. In one draft Aaron Craft was going before Cle but he can't shoot and I have no idea how he projects to the NBA. The UK fans keep saying who on our team is going to defend Randle but I think who is going to cover Cle.

Comment

Working...
                              X