X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparel

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Yes? Does this site sponsor shockernet? If not, I'll stick with shopping locally.

Comment

Since most of the local business don't have online sales this site is one of the only places for us out of town fans to buy shockers gear. It's the same stuff as shockerlocker.com

Comment

You can call Sportstime Fan Shop and they will search for what you are looking for, verify they have it in your size, and ship it to you at their cost.

It is an easy process I have done multiple times since relocating.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          Sportstime Fan Shop.
          Yea, I get all my Shocker Soccer gear from them.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I really want to pick up the yellow 31-0 Undefeated Season shirt.

I don't see the point in doing it yet when we're going to be 34-0 tomorrow, though. They need to re-print that shirt.

Or 40-0 in a few weeks ... >=)

I'll just wait around until the season is over to pick up my end of season gear from SportsTime. Although the one I want I've only seen at Rallyhouse:

Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
            X