Shocker Nation app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Nation app

Sorry if this has already been discussed but how do you set your ringtone to the war song that the app claims it will do? And if it doesn't work off the app can someone share such a ringtone app for me to download on my droid? Thanks, GO SHOX and I'll hang up and listen off the air!

I just downloaded the app and went to settings to select the song as the ringtone. Android ICS.

Comment

The only settings I see are your hometown.

Comment

It's only for android. iPhone will not give you any free ringtones.

Comment

Once you get the app loaded, go to settings on your android device, not settings for the app. Select "sound" and that should take you to a page that will allow you to select from a list of available ringtones. Shocker Nation should be one of the choices. Select it and away you go.
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

I can't figure out how to enter my actual hometown. They offer a list of several larger cities in Kansas but I can't get a keyboard wizard to open so that I can enter my podunk little burg.
            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
              Once you get the app loaded, go to settings on your android device, not settings for the app. Select "sound" and that should take you to a page that will allow you to select from a list of available ringtones. Shocker Nation should be one of the choices. Select it and away you go.
              Thanks this worked!

Comment

Working...
              X