Unofficial: Loyola Chicago vs Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial: Loyola Chicago vs Indiana State

I'm pullin for Loyola because they are the newbs to the Valley. Go underdogs!

I guess it doesn't hurt that it would be a better match up for us too if we get by SWOMO.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Whoa. Odum just bowled a shovel pass like a rocket to one of his mates. He might have been a good submariner.

Comment

That was one sweet looking pass.

Comment

Loyola is down by 8, but if they are tired from yesterday, they are doing a great job hiding it. They are pretty active defensively.

Comment

Meh Loyola lacks fire power. They can get the cannons into position alright, but they can't hit the mark.

Comment

User error

Comment

Loyola, as the 10 seed, had the second best crowd presence of the MVC tournament. Sycamores turn out was pathetic.

Comment

Loyola fans and students give their team a standing ovation as they leave the court. Pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                  Loyola fans and students give their team a standing ovation as they leave the court. Pretty cool stuff.
                  Reminded me of shocker fans back when we were a play in team. They easily had the most students of any team besides WSU. Bodes well for the future if they can field a decent team. At this point that's still a big if.

Comment

Working...
                  X