WSU versus Missouri State predictions and pregame discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    Just got to arena. Our band is just like our team...so much better than any other.
    Unfortunately I'm sitting in sect 116 next to the Bear fans. Our fans are better than theirs also. I hope I dont get into a brawl with one of these old guys.

Comment

Yes, it is hard to beat a team 3 times in one season, but just imagine having to try and beat a team whom you have lost two straight to - Shocks by 18.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
        Unfortunately I'm sitting in sect 116 next to the Bear fans. Our fans are better than theirs also. I hope I dont get into a brawl with one of these old guys.
        Give my a signal moshock, I got ur back.
        :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          Give my a signal moshock, I got ur back.
          :-)
          Will do. Meet me under the 115/116 sign at half and we'll plan our strategy

Comment

Shox win this one by 15

Comment

Shox by 9

Comment

Just win.

Comment

Any non ESPN internet links for the game?

Comment

good guys 72-58
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

I'm getting tired and sick of underestimating our beloved Shocks. Today's line in the Eagle pick us by 16 and we won by 25. However, we could have won by much much more if we wanted to be unmerciful. We were the only winner today in this fine State because K-who and K-State both lost.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X