No announcement yet.

Unofficial: Missouri State vs Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox Midwest game analyst: "There are some weird things going on in this game."
    "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

There must be something in the water ....

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        In typical Redbird fashion, the ISU band tries to trick MO St on the shot clock, by chanting the time remaining incorrectly.
        That's actually pretty clever, although it only has a chance to work if you're going so slowly that the end of the shot clock keeps looming up on you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
          I feel your pain. If the wife and I were there, we'd be sitting a Zia's on The Hill wining and dining before the evening session.
          Excellent idea...going to pass that by the boss.

Comment

History is being made today. Zach Lofton has never shot over 50% in a D-I game. He's currently 8-14.

Comment

Triple overtime. Why not?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Triple overtime. Why not?
                Because no one wants to watch that.

Comment

Ruder looks good. Everyone else, not so much.

Comment

From now on we need to refer to MSU as Missouri Southern.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Can someone remind me why Gavin Thurman went to MSU? The article the other day said he was offered a scholarship from WSU.

Comment

Another fine game plan by Dan Muller.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                          History is being made today. Zach Lofton has never shot over 50% in a D-I game. He's currently 8-14.
                          Still hasn't shot over 50%. 9-19.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                            Can someone remind me why Gavin Thurman went to MSU? The article the other day said he was offered a scholarship from WSU.
                            Impermissible "benefits". His girl friend was going there and if he wanted to keep "dating" her he had to go too. Clearly this is cheating of some kind.

Seriously though, I remember reading that his girlfriend had a lot to do with the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Would someone in attendance please run down and ask Muller to pick up the pace?

Thanks!
                              Shocker fans are the only ones there.

Comment

So in both of today's game the leading scorer was on the losing team and scored 53.4% (Balentine - EU) and 52.1% (Lofton - ILS) of their teams points, respectively.

I will say it again: Team Approach > Star Approach

Although Ruder did score 39.6% of MSU points today. Don't think that will work against the Shocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X