**WSU vs. Evansville Official Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    SIU fans around us were very vocal against wsu and a very drunk SIU was totally absurd in his hate for wsu.
    Well, here we go again. SIU avoids Thursday for the first time in half of forever, and the drunks and jealous f***s come back out of the woodwork.

I like Barry, but eff SIU and their country bumpkin assmunch fans.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Great Game today I was almost bored.. 32-0 baby... Some great highlights also!
      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        ??? The deep bench guys are JRS1 and Z Bush. Neither of those guys, outside of practice, is expected to contribute now or ever.
        I dont know if I've just always stopped at JRS or if he never gets called JRS1 on here, but that's brilliant.

Comment

• Our two deep bench guys could get real minutes at most of the other Valley schools.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• liked the Marty Simmons evaluation of Shox that they have the unselfishness that is usually only seen in lesser talented teams....
            very nice compliment from an opposing coach....
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• We would have easily out rebounded the Aces if it wasn't for our lackluster game at the FT line. We were 14-25 (56%), giving E-Ville about 5 or 6 more rebounds. Our normal 75% day would have given us back those 5 or six boards.

Comment

• Loved to see Coleby step up. Like many have said about this team--one of our greatest strengths is our versatility on the scoring end...some one always steps up. The same can be said of the 3-headed monster. Between Lufile, Carter and Coleby, you never know which will step up and amaze--all 3 did yesterday but was good to see Coleby smoke some shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  liked the Marty Simmons evaluation of Shox that they have the unselfishness that is usually only seen in lesser talented teams....
                  very nice compliment from an opposing coach....
                  I thought that was a very accurate way to describe the team.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                    ??? The deep bench guys are JRS1 and Z Bush. Neither of those guys, outside of practice, is expected to contribute now or ever.
                    I was mainly referring to Green.

Comment

Working...
                    X