**WSU vs. Evansville Official Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
    I'm guessing 5-6 of our blocks went out of bounds, so those are credited as team rebounds to Evansville.
    Really? Is it logical? Thanks. I never knew it.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      No doubt this is the Shocks vs the rest of the Valley.

Personally, I don't get the feeling the rest of the Valley schools would be the least bit bothered if, and hopefully when, we leave the Valley. The sooner the better.
      I share their hope we leave the Valley sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
        And you can hear the collective "Oh ****! No letdown from the Shox!" from the remaining teams in the tournament.
        At one point, when we were up by more than twenty, Baker went diving on the floor for a loose ball, got it, and passed for a score. Gotta love these guys!

Comment

• Ballentine is going to be a stud. He had 31 points in 35 minutes. Didn't he play the entire game last night, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by tw805 View Post
            Ballentine is going to be a stud. He had 31 points in 35 minutes. Didn't he play the entire game last night, too?
            Yes
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• In the first half, FVV got fouled and lost the ball with no call. Evansville got a big head start on a fast break. CLE got pissed and chased him down for a sick block.

This is what sets our team apart: play angry. These guys are the most stubborn players in the country.

Comment

• Balentine IS a stud.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Great start to the MVC tourney. The team looked focused and played really well. Cle actually looked angry for most of the game instead of his normal smiling self. On a side not, our bench warmers looked horrible when they got in... I don't know if I saw a single thing from any of them that gives me hope they might be able to contribute in the coming years. Green has always been the one deep bench guy I thought could potentially do something and he probably looked the worst today.

Comment

• What time is the game tomorrow? It's not on the goshockers.com schedule.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• 1:35
                      Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                        In the first half, FVV got fouled and lost the ball with no call. Evansville got a big head start on a fast break. CLE got pissed and chased him down for a sick block.

This is what sets our team apart: play angry. These guys are the most stubborn players in the country.
                        Cle was stalking that dude too. He was on him and slowed up. I don't think the Evansville player saw it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                          Cle was stalking that dude too. He was on him and slowed up. I don't think the Evansville player saw it coming.
                          The replay view on that was awesome.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Congrats Shockers on the win. CLE looked awesome today, as did the team. Unfortunately, weak legs against superior talent gave us the result most of us expected. I wouldn't take the Valley fans rooting for us today too personally. I am sure it was more along the thoughtlines that their path would be easier if they faced UE instead of WSU. As far as I am concerned, this was the last game I was hoping you guys would lose.....Win the next 8 and lay one in the record books. We are pulling for you.

Side note, 5 teams have gone 32-0 ever, two of them from the Valley.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                                Great start to the MVC tourney. The team looked focused and played really well. Cle actually looked angry for most of the game instead of his normal smiling self. On a side not, our bench warmers looked horrible when they got in... I don't know if I saw a single thing from any of them that gives me hope they might be able to contribute in the coming years. Green has always been the one deep bench guy I thought could potentially do something and he probably looked the worst today.
                                ??? The deep bench guys are JRS1 and Z Bush. Neither of those guys, outside of practice, is expected to contribute now or ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X