• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
    This game has too much time left in it.
    Enough time for the CJL show

Comment

• 3 assists by Nick. Is that a career high? Especially on 3 consecutive possessions. I likey.

Comment

• Originally posted by IlliniShocker View Post
        Balentine's gonna hit one of these from halfcourt before it's all said and done, isn't he?
        I wouldn't mind seeing that at this point. Even Nick was laughing with him. Why not? We have this so in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
          They need to shove that under the basket camera up their a**! It's the worst view in the arena of live action. The only thing worse is showing ANYTHING but the ball while the ball is in play. These 10 second coach close ups and overlays during action have got to go.
          I think my favorite so far might be the five seconds the camera was just zoomed in on the back of a referee's shirt.

THE BACK OF A REFEREE.

I've never seen that before. Everyone involved in the production of this game is drunk.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Baker answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Combine the blocks and look at the score.
              Sure. Love the blocks. Huge number!

Love the score as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                Enough time for the CJL show
                I'd be good with the JRS show.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by IlliniShocker View Post
                  Balentine's gonna hit one of these from halfcourt before it's all said and done, isn't he?
                  He reminds me of Stephen Curry. When shooters get hot like that there isn't much you can do. Step closer and they'll just move back two steps and drill another one. Great performance by him today.

Comment

• Lol @ MK pointing out we block best with 12 am or pm start times

Comment

• Once again out bench guys ruin out pretty stats.

Comment

• Derail has no hands. That's not the first time I've seen him bobble a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
                          He reminds me of Stephen Curry. When shooters get hot like that there isn't much you can do. Step closer and they'll just move back two steps and drill another one. Great performance by him today.
                          For sure. Just a fun game to watch. Comfortable win for the Shockers while also getting to watch him put on a show.

Comment

• Well, was hoping for a 30 point win but I guess HCGM has to rest guys... makes sense.

Comment

• And they cap off the broadcast by showing a replay and the bench during the last final seconds. Because why not?

Comment

• I DON'T WANT TO WATCH A BUNCH OF HIGHLIGHTS. I WANT TO WATCH THE END OF THE GAME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X