No announcement yet.

**WSU vs. Evansville Official Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kadeem is playing out of his mind. I always thought his problems were all due to lack of confidence. He looks confident today. That bodes well for The Dance.

Comment

• Hopefully, Mike and Dave get a chance to interview Kadeem after the game. He is due for a little time in the limelight.

Comment

• LOL, refs are just gonna put Evansville on the line for the rest of the half since they can't score.

Comment

• I really believe Kadeem's defense is a MAJOR factor in a possible FF run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            The first poster to complain about our rebound margin is gonna get pimp slapped.
            ??

You like a 1 rebound margin and giving up 11 offensive boards?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
              EPs feel like they need to change things up. They are horribly wrong.
              How has no one gone and said anything to them yet?

This conference is so damn bush league from an administrative standpoint.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                The ISU redbird fans in the section next to me are cheering as hard as they can for Evansville, looking pretty nervous right about now
                Ya, cuz they know they'll get destroyed by us. Their fanbase WANTED us last year in the tourney and they got their asses handed to them.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Carter has been sorta quiet today, clearly over shadowed by Coleby's play. I don't mind.

Comment

• This game has too much time left in it.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                      Good God. Just stop using that camera angle from behind the basket. It's terrible.
                      They need to shove that under the basket camera up their a**! It's the worst view in the arena of live action. The only thing worse is showing ANYTHING but the ball while the ball is in play. These 10 second coach close ups and overlays during action have got to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        The first poster to complain about our rebound margin is gonna get pimp slapped.
                        God I hope a reporter asks about that and FT shooting so I can watch HCGM eat him alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                          LOL, refs are just gonna put Evansville on the line for the rest of the half since they can't score.
                          Hopefully this last 6:30 won't take 45 minutes to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                            ??

You like a 1 rebound margin and giving up 11 offensive boards?
                            Combine the blocks and look at the score.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Chadrack feeling it. LMAO!

Comment

• Balentine's gonna hit one of these from halfcourt before it's all said and done, isn't he?

Comment

Working...
                                X