No announcement yet.

**WSU vs. Evansville Official Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kadeem having one of his best games of the season so far, IMO.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• can't keep letting him shoot 3's Come on SHOX pick him up.

Comment

• Fred down.

Comment

• That's a HORRIBLE charge call on Early.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• One of the reasons this team is better is Kadeem can block like AE but he can also score. He's been awesome

Comment

• My god, Balentine. As a fan of the game overall, it's impressive to watch, and I can't wait to see what else he can do. But with a rooting interest directly against him at the moment, anything I'd have to say involves a string of 4 letter words...

Comment

• Never seen worse camera work or production

Comment

• Kadeem brings that to the table and.... this team just got BETTER. Man, he is killing it on the glass.

Comment

• I swear to god the next time they show an overly long highlight WHILE the ball is in play I'm going to scream.

Comment

• Got asked at halftime if I was enjoying the Wichita state invitational

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Never seen worse camera work or production
                        Try watching some of a "Student U" game on Big Ten Network. With the primary difference of course being that those are run by students just starting out to get some experience, and the people running this broadcast are supposed to be professionals.

Comment

• BIGS are KILLING IT TODAY! CJ, Darius and Kadeem.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                            Kadeem brings that to the table and.... this team just got BETTER. Man, he is killing it on the glass.
                            I think this team is really picking it up at this point in the season. Coleby, Carter, Lufile, Cotton, and Wessel seem to be the best they've been all season. Baker is back to where he was before the ankle injury. Wish Wiggins was picking it up right now as well.

We're well on our way to 32-0 and still getting better.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• See, make ballantine drive and the bigs shut it off. CJ with a MAN'S rebound!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Never seen worse camera work or production
                                Amateur hour in the director's chair. These behind the basket camera angles are terrible. Last night, Doyle's buzzer beater for Loyola was shown live from under the opponents 's basket. Horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X