**WSU vs. Evansville Official Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Technical difficulties my ass. REBOOT THE COMPUTER!!
    What a joke. At least it's halftime

Comment

• I got your technical difficulty in my pants.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Awesome, more technical difficulties. They better get this round of them sorted out during halftime.

Also, hello again to everyone after me signing up and going away for almost a full year

Comment

• Anybody concerned about the MVC should take a look at this game and know that Evansville is a young but talented team. Not WSU talented, but talented all the same. They're going to give us a run for our money the next couple of years.

Now, let's get back to Shox basketball and finish this game gents.

Comment

• Originally posted by IlliniShocker View Post
            Awesome, more technical difficulties. They better get this round of them sorted out during halftime.

Also, hello again to everyone after me signing up and going away for almost a full year
            Welcome back. Please beat MSU.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm watching on DirectTV 665 and haven't had any tech problems.
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• I do love it when HCGM fist-bumps the guys. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                  I'm watching on DirectTV 665 and haven't had any tech problems.
                  No one likes a smart ass!

Comment

• I just watched a recording of us vs MSU in the MVC tournament last year. We are so much better this year it's ridiculous. Mostly it's basketball IQ that's the huge difference. Fred and Baker control the game so much better than last year's team. Demetric was always good for a few head scratching plays every game and although Armstead was fearless he put himself in a lot of bad situations. Ehime was a good rim protector but a real offensive liability. It was fun to be reminded of what a warrior Carl was though.

Comment

• Marty sounds like he just smoked 3 packs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                        I'm watching on DirectTV 665 and haven't had any tech problems.
                        Whoa, I may have to move to the 70 inch screen in that case! Didn't know it was on DirecTV.

Comment

• The ISU redbird fans in the section next to me are cheering as hard as they can for Evansville, looking pretty nervous right about now

Comment

• Cotton is 3 missed lay-ups away from having a possible career night.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                              Mine will be Frank Martinesque in tone
                              Stay calm. All that will get you is suspension in service for the next Shocker game.

Comment

• Coleby must have 5 blocks. This is the best he's played all year. Great to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X