**WSU vs. Evansville Official Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    I completely trust Evan. He may foul more but he plays hard nose d.
    Agree and he has 5 inches on Ballentine. Wessel is quick for 6'5"

Comment

• Valley productions are the worst. Show the f'ing game!

Comment

• We've been horrendously out of control on end of half shots a couple of games here recently. Gotta get a shot.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• What's with our FTs?

Comment

• Cleeeeeee!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
              Regional like their stuff had always been.
              Does the Valley tournament fall under different rules than the regular season, then? I was assuming it would still fall under the Tier 1/Tier 2 structure that would let ESPN trump Fox Sports for any game they wanted.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                Ballentine is hitting closely guarded shots and working hard for every look. I expect him to hit a wall at some point. His legs have to be tired. Tired legs = missed shots.
                He played a lot of minutes last night as well, right? That's gotta have an effect on the guy as well. Just not soon enough. What a shooter.

Comment

• Sloppy end to the half. Monster block by Cle but the Aces shouldn't have had the runout in the first place. 10 point lead is nice but it could have been a lot more.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• The Aces are playing about as well as they can and they're still down 10 at the half. That has to be depressing.

Comment

• He played all 40 last night. He has to be well conditioned to work the screens all game long the way he does. At least the Shocks have 2-3 guys that can guard him and spell one another.
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                        Sloppy end to the half. Monster block by Cle but the Aces shouldn't have had the runout in the first place. 10 point lead is nice but it could have been a lot more.
                        It will be. Evansville still has a rebounding edge and Balentine is shooting well above season averages.

I expect both of those things to go to our advantage in the second half. Feed the post and get Mock in foul trouble and they won't have any weapons.
                        Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Technical difficulties my ass. REBOOT THE COMPUTER!!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• FG% 52-48
                            2FG% 56-43
                            3FG% 45-67
                            TOs 4-7
                            Pts Off TOs 10-2
                            REBOUNDS 15-17
                            DEF REB 9-11
                            OFF REB 6-6
                            ASSISTS 5-5
                            STEALS 6-2
                            BLOCKS 6-1

Comment

• What are they running this network on, Windows 95?

Comment

• Please change screen to:

FOX
                                COLLEGE
                                OOPS

Comment

Working...
                                X