Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing with Cinderella

Who will be the 'Next George Mason' in the dance:

CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.

I'm really sick of seeing Will ferrell essentially doing the same thing over and over again

Comment

rofl, it's still funny to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
        I'm really sick of seeing Will ferrell essentially doing the same thing over and over again
        When you can do something well...

Comment

Simple solution you sourball, don't watch the movie, jeez!

personally I think it's great stuff

BTW he does other stuff as well. What was the movie a few years back when he was actually living out the life of a character in a book. He ends up tracking down the author. Funny and a good story, I like it!

Comment

It's kinda sad that our Sweet 16 run has become little more than a footnote to George Mason...
            Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
            Students > Alumni
            If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
            The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

not really We were the obligatory really good "mid major" team that made the sweet 16. theres at least 1 a year. GM happened to make the final four. That was unprecedented.

Comment

Did my heart good to see Bradley kick the sh*t out of Creighton today.

Comment

Watching Creighton bet blown out will add 2.8 years on to your life.

True Story

Comment

Agreed.

Talledega Nights was one of the 10 worst movies I've ever watched beginning to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                      Simple solution you sourball, don't watch the movie, jeez!

personally I think it's great stuff

BTW he does other stuff as well. What was the movie a few years back when he was actually living out the life of a character in a book. He ends up tracking down the author. Funny and a good story, I like it!
                      Stranger Than Fiction
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X