God Bless You Pogo . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless You Pogo . . .

You probably don't want to hear this, but here I sit with tears streaming down my face - God Bless you. Please tell Debbie we love her.

(I need help here - cannot get the link on KWCH about dying Shocker fan going to St. Louis - can someone help? Thanks.)
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

That was a beautiful, touching piece. God Bless, Pogo and family.

Comment

Stay strong JB, Sr. I cannot imagine.

Comment

No wonder the Shocks are 31-0 with people like that in their camp. God Bless you Debbie. And Gold Bless you Jerry. Were counting on you to take us all the way and I believe you can do it.

Comment

Very moving. Have a GREAT time and GOD Bless!!!

Comment

Jerry and Debbie, have a great time this weekend. You are both inspirations to so many of us. God bless.

Comment

I don't know if Pogo has shared this back story - but when he and Debbie went to a Shocker practice arranged by her co-workers and organized by Darren Boatright, after visiting with HCGM for awhile, at a break in the practice every one of those players lined up and individually gave her a hug, told her how much she meant to them and to keep fighting. You just cannot make up a story that would exceed the strength and character of these young men. I read endless topics on this board of mindless debates and meaningless trivia- and, that's OK - this is a fun time. But, in the end, what these coaches are developing in these young men as far as character, maturity and faith is far more important than wins and losses or a one-and-done signing bonus. I will always be a K-State alum,but Damn, I am proud to be a Shocker.
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

God Bless you both Pogo and wife

Comment

Ill be #debbie throughout the game

Bless you both

Comment

We have to win this for Debbie!

Comment

Shocker Nation is strong! God bless.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Be Strong!

The consummate Shocker fan - fighting hard with great character and dignity!
                        God Bless you Mr. & Mrs Pogo!

When you hear stories of the character of this team and the things they do with their fans, its so common that you aren't surprised anymore. It's just how they roll!

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Our hearts go out to both Debbie and Pogo!

What an inspiration you both are.

Comment

This is a special year with a special team, but you guys are what makes being a Shocker so great. I am proud to be a member of the Wichita State fanbase because of people like Jerry and Debbie. And just in general, it's nice to know that good, kind people are still around. Enjoy St. Louis and I hope we get the 'ship for you.

Comment

This is what makes me believe that sports is more than just a game. Amazing things can come of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X