Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Panaramic Photo

Okay, this is bad ass!!

Only $29.95 unframed too! I made the picture clickable so you can order one by clicking on it.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

There's also one out now from the game versus ISUb where we striped CKA.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      There's also one out now from the game versus ISUb where we striped CKA.
      Oooh, I missed that email. Can you drop a link to the order page?

Comment

I bought the unframed picture of the striped game at Tad's for 29.99 and then bought a frame for half off at hobby lobby, saved about 150.00 instead of buying the framed version at Tad's.
        Shox-4-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Oooh, I missed that email. Can you drop a link to the order page?
          I don't have a link for you. Like KochHead22, I saw it at Tad's on Sunday.

I have mixed feelings on the striped pano. It looks kind of digitally over-worked. Kind of like someone beat it half to death with an HDR type of editing.

Comment

This is too awesome. The toughest choice is whether to put it in the home, office or both.

Comment

I have mixed feelings on the striped pano. It looks kind of digitally over-worked. Kind of like someone beat it half to death with an HDR type of editing.
              Well as long as I'm in it, it can't be THAT bad. Anyway here it is for $5 more than at Tad's via the WSU bookstore. You can't really tell the quality of it though:

Again the image is clickable.

Comment

Well as long as I'm in it, it can't be THAT bad. Anyway here it is for $5 more than at Tad's via the WSU bookstore. You can't really tell the quality of it though:

This is what we've got. My wife bought it framed and discounted after the baseball team scored 20 runs a while back. Actually, I think she got it at a better price than she should have given what I've seen for framed versions.

@SHOCKvalue:, you may be right in your post, but my untrained eye loves this version. I think the lighting (maybe their adjustments) makes the picture look brighter and crisp (not faded as in the small example above). Also, I have not seen an enlargement of the new panoramic, but in the smaller pics I've seen, the court appears to curve, which I don't like. It's not that way in the "stripe" version.

Comment

Anyone seen the mural at The Pumphouse?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Anyone seen the mural at The Pumphouse?
                    Yeah, it is pretty legit. Pumphouse posted a photo of it on facebook or tweeted it, but I have also seen it in person. WuShock is like a hulk choking a Jayhawk in one hand a wildcat in the other.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        @SHOCKvalue:, you may be right in your post, but my untrained eye loves this version. I think the lighting (maybe their adjustments) makes the picture look brighter and crisp (not faded as in the small example above). Also, I have not seen an enlargement of the new panoramic, but in the smaller pics I've seen, the court appears to curve, which I don't like. It's not that way in the "stripe" version.
                        Wow, you're right about the court. I am now ruined for 31-0 pano pic. That's something I would always notice and be bugged by.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          Also, I have not seen an enlargement of the new panoramic, but in the smaller pics I've seen, the court appears to curve, which I don't like. It's not that way in the "stripe" version.
                          Wow, you're right about the court. I am now ruined for 31-0 pano pic. That's something I would always notice and be bugged by.
                          Yeah, thanks for ruining it for me. LMAO

Hmm, once I see it in person I might be able to live with it. But .... dang.

Comment

I agree with the over processed look of the striped one. But it still looks pretty good. Had I known that was for sale with the 40% off I would have been all over that. God I hope Emporia St comes to town in a make up game.

Comment

Okay, this is bad ass!!

Only $29.95 unframed too! I made the picture clickable so you can order one by clicking on it.

Yeah, thanks for ruining it for me. LMAO

Hmm, once I see it in person I might be able to live with it. But .... dang.
                              Sorry about that. Of course, 2 pluses for the new pano is 1) It's of the 31-0 game and 2) By taking the pic the way they did got more of the crowd (and maybe you) in the panoramic.

Actually, one's proper Shocker collection should include both of these panoramics, plus the one prior to the new scoreboard. :loyal:

Comment

Working...
                              X