Inside the Selection Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside the Selection Process

On Big Ten Network now. Has started out as a fact based show on the process by the NCAA.

Looks to be very interesting. Network schedule shows it replays multiple times thru tomorrow pm, 1-hr in length and will include a mock bracket.

It's pretty good. Has DeCourcy and Palm put a bracket together. Had the Shockers as the second #1 seed.

Comment

Watched it...thought it was a good evenhanded take...actually made me give KU a little grudging respect...but not TOO much!

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
        Watched it...thought it was a good evenhanded take...actually made me give KU a little grudging respect...but not TOO much!
        <-------------------
        Me to, I really respect and like bill self........

Comment

The selection process is going to be weird this year. Normally there are 2-3 teams in the RPI conferences 10-32 that have pretty good cases for being an at large. Not this year.
          And then there is the large sucking sound of the SEC this year. Mix in the #1 RPI League, the Big 12, which is full of teams tripping over themselves to pick up quality losses and you have a really weird year for the selection committee. Is a 12+ loss Georgia team really going to get an at large? Probably!

Comment

Working...
          X