No announcement yet.

Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wondered why defensive post guys don't just suddenly slip out of the way when the offensive player is backing them down with their badonkadonk.

Then the offensive player lands on their caboose and the Shocks get a big turnover! Maybe I'll ask that next week.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      What did he say about Cotton's recruitment?
      Cotton sent HCGM a video of the Schumacher comet crashing into jupiter.

When Marshall zoomed in, it was Chuck Norris throwing lobs to Cotton, trying to find something too big for him to dunk over.

He knew he was WSU tough.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
        I always wondered why defensive post guys don't just suddenly slip out of the way when the offensive player is backing them down with their badonkadonk.

Then the offensive player lands on their caboose and the Shocks get a big turnover! Maybe I'll ask that next week.
        Paul Miller did this to Randal Falker once. It worked out exactly as you describe. Even Falker had to smile at it while getting up off the floor.
        There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
          It was like mixing some Tab with some 50yr old Macallan whisky.
          Them right there are fightin words,,,
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            I specifically said in my tweet that I had no questions about FTs.
            I know. The only reason I brought it up is that on the last post game show (with Ted), a fan brought up his concern that we didn't shoot free throws well. He said it just 15 minutes after Gregg said on his post game show with Mike that the only thing he wasn't happy about was CJ's free throw shooting. Ted followed the fans call by counting up how many free throws we had missed. When you took Cj's misses out of the equation, we shot over 80%. Conclusion was that this was a non issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              I'd be willing to bet that 8 years from now Dennis will be on the wrong side of the grass.
              Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                Ouch!
                That was so wrong I had to laugh at it. Jokes about getting old and dying will continue to be funny until I am the one who is old and dying. At which point I will probably be too old to care, thus this humor will always be enjoyable to me. Carry on.
                β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                X