Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Harold calls with his "designed play" to get a technical on a team after they scored. Idea is WSU throw the inbound pass at an opposing player from the bench that is on the floor. Coach said he is not going to spend anytime on it.
    I've got a similar play for when we play SIU. Not for the players but for Hinson when he's too busy stomping to get out of the way.

Comment

Archive?

Comment

Coach recounted how his recruitment of Baker and Cotton. Baker solved his scholarship problem by proposing he pay his first year and redshirt and then get a scholarship next 4

Comment

Harold calls with his "designed play" to get a technical on a team after they scored. Idea is WSU throw the inbound pass at an opposing player from the bench that is on the floor. Coach said he is not going to spend anytime on it.
          Did this really happen?
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I knew Baker paid his way Yr 1 but I had no clue that he came up with that idea. I knew there was a reason I loved that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              Did this really happen?
              No, I'm just making this **** up

Comment

Coach recounted how his recruitment of Baker and Cotton. Baker solved his scholarship problem by proposing he pay his first year and redshirt and then get a scholarship next 4
                What did he say about Cotton's recruitment?
                Livin the dream

Comment

RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ron on now - he thinks the committee going to have their hands full. Ron wants to know the rule on running the baseline.....

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      Did this really happen?
                      Yes. The question was painful to listen to and then Mike trying to explain how stupid it was also was painful to listen to. Even more so. Here we had two of the best basketball minds in the state slowly going over one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. It was like mixing some Tab with some 50yr old Macallan whisky.

E: And then Ron just pours salt into that wound

Comment

How do you keep the Shocks HOT during the week off - put them in a sauna.....[okay I made up that answer]

Comment

coach is now correcting a caller on saying Cotton name correctly

Comment

Coach says scheduling is getting a little easier and hopes to close out some things he can't talk about yet

Comment

Coach said they probably won't add anything plays for the MVC tournament but will have something for the NCAA.

He let Wiggins call his own play on Saturday.

Comment

Coach said they probably won't add anything plays for the MVC tournament but will have something for the NCAA.

He let Wiggins call his own play on Saturday.
                                He called a good one.
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X