Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show

I imagine that there will be a coaches show tonight at 6.

Rosewood, do you want to call in regarding CJ's free throw shooting against MSU (1-9) or should someone else do it? :) Personally, I'm not worried

This show should consist only of callers offering effusive praise or making commitments to help compensate coach and the program in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      Rosewood, do you want to call in regarding CJ's free throw shooting against MSU (1-9) or should someone else do it? :) Personally, I'm not worried
      Presume Dennis is already all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        Presume Dennis is already all over it.
        Dennis is holding on the line.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Say what you will about Dennis, but I would be willing to bet that if 8 years from now WSU was in the middle of a 7-23 season, Dennis would still be calling in to the coaches show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            This show should consist only of callers offering effusive praise or making commitments to help compensate coach and the program in the future.
            Easy. This was a smokescreen tactic designed to lower CJ's free throw percentage going into post season play. We wan t the opposing coaches to target CJ in a tight game thinking they are putting the worst free throw shooter at the line. He will then go 10-10 sealing the game for us.

edit: I meant to reply to the Lufile free throw comment.

Comment

Say what you will about Dennis, but I would be willing to bet that if 8 years from now WSU was in the middle of a 7-23 season, Dennis would still be calling in to the coaches show.
              I'd be willing to bet that 8 years from now Dennis will be on the wrong side of the grass.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that CJ spent some of yesterday (the day off) and time after practice today shooting free throws. Reportedly, he shoots 100 after every practice. Maybe 2-300.

Comment

Dennis is black, but he certainly doesn't sound black. His seats are waaay closer to the court than mine are and he usually gets to the games about an hour before. Let him do whatever he wants, he is probably 75 or 80. Now, Ron, on the other hand................

Comment

The newest guy calling into the post-game show is 'Arch' or 'Archie'. He called Saturday afternoon and addressed the previous caller who mentioned the poor free-throw shooting. ‘Arch’ went on the defensive and then continued on a long winded ramble only to have Ted politely cut him off. He sure didn’t have anything nice to say about Gotlube. He went on to say that he’s never met Gotlube (really?), but he didn’t like the guy. I believe ‘Arch’ is destined to join Dennis, Ron, Doug and Fred in the ‘Shocker’ Call-In Show HOF; he's hilarious. I say hang another banner! “I’ll hang up and listen”
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I specifically said in my tweet that I had no questions about FTs.

Comment

All conference awards start coming out tomorrow @ 10am

Comment

Coach says Baker and Cotton should be on all-defense team. Hoping they need a bus to go over to the award ceremony.

Comment

I do see your point...eight years of Dennis calling in on the Coach's Show would drive any coach to leave--cause we all know that as long as HCGM is here we will never go 7-23...oh, unless we play KU's schedule. But I digress.

Comment

Harold calls with his "designed play" to get a technical on a team after they scored. Idea is WSU throw the inbound pass at an opposing player from the bench that is on the floor. Coach said he is not going to spend anytime on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X