Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways We Can Help to Sustain the Visibility of the Program (For the Long-Term)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways We Can Help to Sustain the Visibility of the Program (For the Long-Term)

It has been great to see all the LOVE (and hate even) over the past few months. It something that now we have experianced I want to keep.

I started thinking of ways we, as SNetters, can help keep the visibility of the program up. Most of them have to do with Social Media, but it is a powerful source to take advantage of.

------------

1) Everyone "Like", and invite all their friends to like the "Go Shockers" Facebook page. (The page currently has a just over 52,000 likes. Let's try to push this as high as possible.)

2) If you don't follow @GoShockers: on twitter already, please do and encourage your followers to do the same. (Just like the Facebook page)

3) Like, Share, Retweet, etc. anything positive about the Shockers. (Not only will it put it out there for more people to see, it will encourage the source to put out more stuff on the Shox.)

4) Don't underestimate the power of #hashtags. (WATCHUS, ShockerNation, PlayAngry, etc.)

5) I don't know if recording a game counts as a hit on the Nielsen Rating. If it does, go ahead and record the game, even if you will not watch it at home. (Nice little way to boost our TV numbers)

---------------

Now I know most of you probably already do most of this, but this is the time to strike while the iron is hot and ALL the focus is on WSU. This could very well help to determine the sustainability of our program and help previously unopened doors.

Please, help come up with other ideas. They will more then likely be better then mine!
    The Assman

Flaunt the Shocker wear! Especially out of town, but you have to be on your best behavior. We were on a cruise last sumner, and took along a magnet with Wu, and stuck it on our door. It was neat that so many people recognized it, commented favorably, etc.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Write bigger checks!

Comment

NM

Comment

Driving 800+ miles home since after game yesterday. Proudly sporting Shocker gear. Guy working at QT in Denton wanted to know where to get a Flying W hat like the one I was wearing. Iowa fans stopped me in the hotel to congratulate us, pointing out to several BI6 fans that we have won our last 6 against BI6. I hadnt counted, but didnt want to question.

Stopped to get gas in Shreveport and a guy with a Florida tag was sporting a Final Four shirt.

Go Shox, Go!!

Comment

4 winning sports social media marketing campaigns you can learn from
              The Assman

Comment

Working...
              X