MVC tickets for Session 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC tickets for Session 2

I have 3 tickets for session 2 for sale.

Sec 105, Row L, seats 2-4.

Please PM if interested.

2 tickets left, seats 3 & 4. $55 each. Will send 2 day overnight or they can be picked up in STL.

Comment

$55 each? Do they come with 2 $20 bills as well?

Comment

Sold! Some Shocker fans felt that your team was worthy of the price. =).

I have someone else with 3 tickets, same section, alittle lower. Price is $70 per ticket. Sorry...price you pay for a team
        who is 31-0, ranked 2nd in the country and looking at a number 1 seed in the NCAA!

Good luck!

Comment

By the looks of that last post, it appears a non-Shocker fan has set up business here.

Comment

I have no problem with the free market, in fact I applaud it. If someone felt that was a fair price, by all means, go for it.

Now, I will offer the following:

I am borderline disgusted at some of the activity seen recently for tickets. If you sold your tickets, I sure hope you needed the money bad, because you missed history. Don't you dare try to tell someone you were there when it happened. You weren't, you valued money over supporting the team. So be it.

If you're selling tickets, set a price. Don't see how much you can get.

As far as St. Louis goes, for anyone else looking to buy tickets, you will have NO problem buying below face value lower bowl tickets all day long when you get there. All session tickets, even if you pay full face value and count Thursday at zero, is 160/4 or $40 a ticket, with certainly a premium on Saturday and Sunday and not Friday.

Don't pay some chowderhead who probably got the tickets for free an inflated amount.

Comment

Working...
            X