A 'Shout Out' To Our Seniors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 'Shout Out' To Our Seniors

Cle is indeed a very special Shocker player and has made a positive difference for us since the day arrived. He has made some big-time makes for us at climatic moments. He has a solid chance to land in NBA. When the brightest lights shine is when Cle steps up to the pump. He leads our team with 15.7ppg and 178 rebounds.

Nick is quite able to produce us a point a minute when he gets hot. His defense has really improved this Season to the point he has guarded some of our foes best players this Season. Look for him to be a factor this very Season when we need him the most. He has only committed 26 turnovers this Season.

Chadrack is one of our most improved players and did so with lots of hard work and extra efforts. He leads our team with 54 offensive rebounds and is 2nd with 26 blocks. He has accepted his role well as both a starter or a top reserve and gives it his all to help us be successful.

Kadeem gives our defense a needed boost while leading our team with 35 blocked shots. Marshall loves bigs that can guard the inside and alter shots. I call him "the incredible hulk" and as we move forward, look for Kadeem along with all of these Seniors to give us solid Senior leadership.

I have met each of these young quality men and was very impressed with each and every one of them and am proud they are Shocker warriors. They all worked very hard to assist us in an unbelievable record setting Season and they are not done yet. I wish them the very best in the future and will always remember each of them.

Even though our Shocks have already exceeded our original expectations, it is a relief to know and understand that they will come out and play angry and execute every game and are Not yet satisfied. HAIL TO OUR SENIORS AND GO SHOCKERS!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

An outstanding rundown, FSF

Comment

Three of the above Seniors (our 3 Senior bigs) are referred to as a 3-headed monsta. Nick today's 'alley slam down sky high dunk' will be remembered for many moons to come. We win by 23, and #23 is part of the other 3-headed point guard angy playing group we have returning next Season and made the awesome pass to Nick. On 3/1, we win #31 and Mr. Baker wears that number 31. Next game we will win #32 and Mr. Cotton wears that number. Carter is really giving us solid minutes off the bench and becoming a dunk machine!!! We also will have 3 solid Seniors next Season in Carter, Cotton, and Wessel. Or is Wessel considered a Soph.? The beat goes on here at 21st and Hillside!!! What about this Senior leadership?
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
      X