Tom Kosich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Kosich

Anyone know what happened to Tom, I know he wasn't our greatest player, but I enjoyed his radio show. He seems to have completely disengaged from the school. I haven't heard anything about him for many years.

google search shows he's in sales.

also found this old article http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...or-lew-perkins

Comment

California, I believe.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Alamo, CA

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Note: I tried to have all links on same post, but edit did not work. If fact, the edit function seldom works for me.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
              google search shows he's in sales.

also found this old article http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...or-lew-perkins
              Confirms everything I disliked about the Fogler era and the carpet bagger apologists that made our program "better".
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Tom was extremely successful while in California. Unfortunately, there became a rift between Tom and our program.

Comment

I thought I remember hearing him on the radio last year before our F4 game in ATL. I believe it was on KSGO Shocker Sound off. I may have dreamed it but I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                    I thought I remember hearing him on the radio last year before our F4 game in ATL. I believe it was on KSGO Shocker Sound off. I may have dreamed it but I don't think so.
                    Tom called in to congratulate Mike Kennedy and it meant a lot to him.

Comment

Years ago, I was speaking with Mike Kennedy and Tom K. before a Shocker game live on the radio. I dared to mention Tom's famous tip-in versus a very talented Tulsa team for a huge win. He got all excited and said something like "the tip in that was heard around the world baybay!!!!!!!" It was a classic.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        Years ago, I was speaking with Mike Kennedy and Tom K. before a Shocker game live on the radio. I dared to mention Tom's famous tip-in versus a very talented Tulsa team for a huge win. He got all excited and said something like "the tip in that was heard around the world baybay!!!!!!!" It was a classic.
                        I wish I shared your enthusiasm for Kosich........I was ok with him as a mediocre player, but he used to be unmerciful to Phil Mendelson(arguably not a strong talent...but not much worse than Tom)...I called into a show once and vented about the number of times I had defended HIM from detractors, so call off his attacks...don't think I made a dent..

"Is da calla there???" was his famous line...

Comment

Tom Kosich >>>>>>>> Ted Woodward.

And its not even close.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

It was always made me smile when Tom would talk about how he and X combined to average almost 30 ppg.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              Tom Kosich >>>>>>>> Ted Woodward.

And its not even close.
                              Ted needs a side kick...badly.

Comment

Working...
                              X