Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they now - Jamar Howard edition

Joanna Chadwick @joannachadwick
    The new resource officer at Southeast? Former Miege and Wichita State star, Jamar Howard.

I thought he was running for president and providing statistical analysis on college basketball.

Comment

I see him everyone and awhile at the South Y. Its odd because Im still a little awestruck of him. lol

Comment

Always like Jamar, great small forward.

Comment

Good for Jamar.

Comment

Will always have fond memories of him, his team mates, and coaches who started us back to the pinnacle where we are at now.

Comment

Jamar was a freak of an athlete, but the best thing that I remember about Jamar was that he thought he never fouled anyone.

Comment

lol. One time Bel Aire's most wanted is now a school resourse officer?? this is good
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I have always liked Jamar. I absolutely loved his edge as a player and I love seeing him at games. I'm glad that he's working in Wichita.

Comment

Working...
                  X