Meet Dave Stallworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Dave Stallworth

Saturday marks the 45th Anniversary of Dave Stallworth's 46 point performance vs. Cincinatti! We beat the #1 ranked team in the nation, and snapped their 37 game winning streak! We've invited Dave to visit "Shocker Soundoff" at The Shadow Saturday, and he has agreed! Come help celebrate Shocker history with us! The show airs from 3p to 5p, and Stallworth will be there from about 3:45p to 5p. See you there!

You won't have to ask Dave leading questions. He likes to talk. Dave is the greatest Shocker of them all. He is also a good citizen.

Edit
    I saw the 46 point performance against 1st place CU and their two first team All-Americans. I don't think I'll ever see a better one.

Comment

Ive met Dave a few times never really talked with him. The only thing I really new of the man was "thats Dave Stallworth he used to play for the shockers" It wasnt until I got older did I learn more about him.

I might have to bring my son up there and convey who he is/was.

Comment

I remember shoting baskets in the back yard of our house on Faulkner Street in Riverside counting down the clock and beating Cincinnati.

Without a doubt he is the greatest Shocker of all-time.
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
          I remember shoting baskets in the back yard of our house on Faulkner Street in Riverside counting down the clock and beating Cincinnati.

Without a doubt he is the greatest Shocker Basketball player of all-time.
          Fixed.

Comment

Dave the Rave Stallworth is my favorite all time Shocker. I've met him and spoken with him several times. He truly understands the game of basketball and attends many many Shocker games to this day. I watched him play both as a Shocker and when he played in the NBA. What an awesome player and a quality individual!!!!!!!
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Used to play pickup games once in a while at Henry Leveitt with Dave in the afternoons. Great Guy!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

To this day, if there was a scrimmage to be played and Dave S. is playing, I want him on my team!!!!!!!
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                X