No announcement yet.

Still looking for arch madness tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for arch madness tickets?

The scotttrade center still has a few suites available if you have a group, want to take clients or just want to sit in more comfortable seating. I talked to them yesterday and they still had a few club level and 400 level suites. The pricing was $250 per all session ticket for club suites and $125 per ticket for 400 level suites. The minimum was 12 tickets but can purchase 4 additional. If you want my contacts information just post a reply and I will PM the contact info. I will try to post the picture of the view they sent me when I get to the office.

Do these club level suites come with free food and drinks?

Comment

Yeah we may be interested. My good friend is getting married in the lou that weekend (he is a huge shocker fan too, thats why he is eloping) and none of us has bought tix because were trying to do it on the cheap. We hear taco bell has buy one get one half off, etc. But if we could get a group deal or something fun that would be something we would consider.

Comment

My experience with suited is that food and drink is NOT included. You can order food and drinks are stocked, but you get a bill for it all.

Comment

Working...
        X