Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUMMARY - of the 2013-14 Season (as of 02/26/14)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUMMARY - of the 2013-14 Season (as of 02/26/14)

W, W, W, W, W, W, W, W, W, W,

W, W, W, W, W, W, W, W, W, W,

W, W, W, W, W, W, W, W, W, and W

And that is all anyone needs to know.

Comment

This should be familiar to anyone who has attended a game this year, and not left early. My wife and I wait for the line in the song about the "stripper's booty" and watch for reactions for the older fans. Nothing against the older fans at all, just get some funny reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        This should be familiar to anyone who has attended a game this year, and not left early. My wife and I wait for the line in the song about the "stripper's booty" and watch for reactions for the older fans. Nothing against the older fans at all, just get some funny reactions.

I'm surprised by that. We've never "left Early", I've heard the song, but paid little attention to the lyrics. I like the energy of the song and recognize the "win, win, win" part, but other than that, I couldn't tell you any of the other lyrics. Guess I'm not at a game to listen that close to music and surprised that others, not of that music generation, to even notice the lyrics. In truth, I'm not even sure I could have told you that's where I heard the song.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          I'm surprised by that. We've never "left Early", I've heard the song, but paid little attention to the lyrics. I like the energy of the song and recognize the "win, win, win" part, but other than that, I couldn't tell you any of the other lyrics. Guess I'm not at a game to listen that close to music and surprised that others, not of that music generation, to even notice the lyrics. In truth, I'm not even sure I could have told you that's where I heard the song.
          This.

Comment

Now you've ruined this song for me, all I can hear at CKA is the "everybody win, win, & everbodies hands go up" part. I like that though.

Comment

I like this picture too

Visit ESPN for Wichita State Shockers live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule.

Comment

Working...
              X