Diamond Head Classic Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Head Classic Update

Jeff ******* just posted on twitter that a seventh team has been added to the Diamond Head Classic field for next year and unfortunately it's DePaul. We just can't get rid of these guys!! That's three tournaments in a row with DePaul.

Anyway the field is now Wichita State, Colorado, George Washington, Nebraska, DePaul, Ohio and Hawaii with one spot left to be filled.

ARE YOU #%#$^$ING KIDDING ME?!

BAIL

I'm dead serious. Tell the tournament to replace DePaul or we're gone. I'm tired of this crap.

Comment

Good Lord! No more DePaul!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        ARE YOU #%#$^$ING KIDDING ME?!

BAIL

I'm dead serious. Tell the tournament to replace DePaul or we're gone. I'm tired of this crap.
        You just know we're going to get them in the first round too.

Comment

This event is put together by ESPN. No more talking about our schedule until you replace DePaul with Duke, ESPN. Put up, or shut up. If ESPN and their infinite budget and power can't put a good team on WSU's schedule, why should WSU be expected to do it by ESPN analysts?

We should bail. This tournament looks horrible.

Comment

At least we're not in the Big Priest where we have to play them twice.

Comment

maybe we can request to have depaul on the other side of the bracket
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                At least we're not in the Big Priest where we have to play them twice.
                Beating DePaul twice in your conference shows the depth of the conference and makes you a Top 10 team. Beating DePaul once, through no fault of your own, in your non-conference means you have a terrible schedule and should not be in the Top 10 even if you win all your other games.

At least, this is what I have observed.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  maybe we can request to have depaul on the other side of the bracket
                  Can we request to send DePaul to South Korea to play Oregon while we're in Hawaii?

I'm not sure I'm sufficiently expressing my displeasure.
                  Last edited by Cdizzle; February 26, 2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

All in all, that's a pretty good field for a tournament. Colorado has been good of late, Nebraska is getting better, George Washington is very good and Wichita State is awesome. In every tourney you need patsies and DePaul and Ohio are probably better than Summit League patsies. That leaves Hawaii and one other patsy to be named later.

Not bad at all.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      All in all, that's a pretty good field for a tournament. Colorado has been good of late, Nebraska is getting better, George Washington is very good and Wichita State is awesome. In every tourney you need patsies and DePaul and Ohio are probably better than Summit League patsies. That leaves Hawaii and one other patsy to be named later.

Not bad at all.
                      Nope, nope, nope. WSU is past the point of "not too many patsy" tournaments. Unless they add Duke, et. al., I would rather play a 3-game series against North Carolina Central. This is pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Not bad at all.
                        Ohio is solid and I don't think anyone would complain about them. DePaul is worse than half the Summit League and will surely be even worse next year. They're like an annoying fly that won't leave us alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Can we request to send DePaul to South Korea to play Oregon while we're in Hawaii?

I'm not sure I'm sufficiently expressing my displeasure.
                          Maybe North Korea?

Comment

You have got to be kidding me.

Comment

Is this a sick joke you are playing on me?

I get home to see this bull s---
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X