Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1 SHOCKEM FOAM FINGERS

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1 SHOCKEM FOAM FINGERS

    wish they were a different color but i still think they fit for the shockers... if anyone wants one hit me up..

    fb51fd0d-eec5-44c7-b708-1d7753fd855a_zpsb53d9e31.jpg

  • #2
    I've seen them in yellow, so don't buy red...LOL

    http://www.bustedtees.com/bigfoamshocker
    Last edited by martymoose; February 26, 2014, 06:07 PM. Reason: added link

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bagz View Post
      but i still think they fit for the shockers

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1316[/ATTACH]
      Actually, they don't fit.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bagz View Post
        wish they were a different color but i still think they fit for the shockers... if anyone wants one hit me up..

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1316[/ATTACH]

        Yeah, for the like the umptieth time, no matter how funny or cute you and your friends think you are, that hand signal has nothing to do with Wichita State.

        Comment


        • #5
          Is this where we debate and take sides on whether or not the addition of the thumb makes for an entirely different context?
          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.
          - Ernest Hemingway

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Is this where we debate and take sides on whether or not the addition of the thumb makes for an entirely different context?
            i would have to say yes.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by martymoose View Post
              I've seen them in yellow, so don't buy red...LOL

              http://www.bustedtees.com/bigfoamshocker
              i never said there was something to "buy"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Is this where we debate and take sides on whether or not the addition of the thumb makes for an entirely different context?
                What's to debate?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bagz View Post
                  i would have to say yes.
                  A single finger can make all the difference in the world.

                  For example this simple fist means one thing ...



                  Extend a finger and it means something entirely different.



                  See what I mean?
                  Kung Wu say man who take lady on camping trip, have one intent.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Is this where we debate and take sides on whether or not the addition of the thumb makes for an entirely different context?
                    From my experience, the addition of the thumb makes all the difference. In both contexts. ;)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X