Things I'm Tired Of..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I'm Tired Of..

I don't know how or why some of these irritate me so much, but they do.

1. Being compared to KU, CONSTANTLY at every turn. ESPN does it. Your brother does it. The only thing we have in common is that we play basketball and we are located in Kansas. No other two teams ever gets this much comparison.
    2. SOS. I get it. Haters Gonna Hate.. But come on. If you want us to play tougher, tell your favorite team's coach to man up and play us. And not stacked in your favor.
    3. All the conference realignment. I blame ESPN for this. I want conferences to go back to the way it was. Is that so bad? I don't really see any of the conferences that magically got better. Only more headaches.

Ignore the stuff that you cannot control
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

4.) Game announcers using the word Angry in every sentence

Comment

6.) February
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

7.) Twitiots

Comment

8) Creighton ;)
            The Assman

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

10) Kids and their darn CB Radios

Comment

(11) Krispy Kreme donuts. Bring me a Dunkin' Donut or don't waste my time.
                  Last edited by MoValley John; February 26, 2014, 10:39 AM.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

(12) Cats.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

(13) 1-AA football.

Comment

(14) Midgets.

Comment

Shoot, I was supposed to number them, I'll go back an edit.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Krispy Kreme donuts. Bring me a Dunkin' Donut or don't waste my time.
                            communist
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              communist
                              Krispy Kreme is communist. They don't even make real crullers.

Comment

Working...
                              X