Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    He'll likely be calling the game for ESPN
    Mark Adams and rich hollenberg are calling game I tweeted Mark and he said....@EnthusiAdams: @GoShox:01 no. Other reporting duties before game.
    I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
      Mark Adams and rich hollenberg are calling game I tweeted Mark and he said....@EnthusiAdams: @GoShox01 no. Other reporting duties before game.
      Further proving that any ESPN commentator that likes to write "I'd really like to do a game at WSU" is full of crap.

I like Adams for the most part, and he is upbeat about the Valley (sometimes to a fault). But if you can't get somebody else out to call a game with an undefeated regular season on the line, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I have seen this video many times and I never get tired of it.

How did a rocket scientist like A.I. run through $200 million and end up broke?

He was one hell of a player. He had the second best crossover dribble, second only to the inventor of the crossover dribble.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Further proving that any ESPN commentator that likes to write "I'd really like to do a game at WSU" is full of crap.

I like Adams for the most part, and he is upbeat about the Valley (sometimes to a fault). But if you can't get somebody else out to call a game with an undefeated regular season on the line, you're doing it wrong.
          Personally I'm glad it's Adams. He's supported the Shockers since day 1. I believe he had them top 5 in his preseason rankings. He deserves to call/witness history more than some ESPN BCS hack who only pays attention to the shockers when they're having a once in a lifetime type season.

Comment

The booth will be Hollenberg, Sean Farnham, and Mark Adams
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
              Mark Adams and rich hollenberg are calling game I tweeted Mark and he said....@EnthusiAdams: @GoShox01 no. Other reporting duties before game.
              Gameday in Okietown
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

This was posted in the Pre-Game thread:
                Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                From Bruce Haertl's blog....

Look whose coming---
                You know you’re making inroads when Bob Knight shows up at your practices. The Hall of Fame Coach will watch the Shockers work on Friday, before calling the Missouri State game on Saturday. As a broadcaster Knight makes a pretty great coach, but he doesn’t have a filter and it will be interesting to hear his views on Wichita State. Does Wichita State have logoed V-neck sweaters?

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  Okay "family" on 3.......1, 2, 3 FAMILY!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Okay "family" on 3.......1, 2, 3 FAMILY!
                    I have always thought the same thing at the end of this video!

"Hands in boys!"
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      I wonder if he'll give 'em a inspiring speech like this:

(Video says halftime, but i believe it actually happened at a practice)

We'd probably win by 50!

Did anyone catch the fact that the foul call that started the entire fracas was on Indiana sophomore Marty Simmons?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Did anyone catch the fact that the foul call that started the entire fracas was on Indiana sophomore Marty Simmons?
                        I didn't notice it, until I saw the chair-throw scene again earlier this season.

Glad someone else caught it as well.
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                          Holy **** I had tears that is ridiculous!!
                          I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Working...
                          X