SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU

I live in san diego. Just heard their play by play guy on local radio. He just said WSU has played nobody and he would bet anyone $5,000 that SDSU would beat them every time. If anyone would like to discuss or take him up on his bet, his twitter handle is @TedLeitner
    "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
    I live in san diego. Just heard their play by play guy on local radio. He just said WSU has played nobody and he would bet anyone $5,000 that SDSU would beat them every time. If anyone would like to discuss or take him up on his bet, his twitter handle is @TedLeitner
    Add another tool in the tool shed.

Comment

I have a nephew who is a big Lobo fan and he says they are HARDLY untouchable, and a brother in law who works the scorers table at AFA games, and he echoed...

Comment

I don't like the no respect slant, but I really hope GM and the boyz are aware of all this bulletin board material. Nothing would make me more happy than to see the Shox win the whole freakin' thing and giving a big fat juicy crap burger to all the haters.

Comment

Sigh.

Is it March yet?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            I don't like the no respect slant, but I really hope GM and the boyz are aware of all this bulletin board material. Nothing would make me more happy than to see the Shox win the whole freakin' thing and giving a big fat juicy crap burger to all the haters.
            is your life insurance all paid up?

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              I have a nephew who is a big Lobo fan and he says they are HARDLY untouchable, and a brother in law who works the scorers table at AFA games, and he echoed...
              Agreed. I've b seen alot of their games. Good defense, extremely mediocre offense. If Thames is off, they are pedestrian.
              "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Agreed. I've b seen alot of their games. Good defense, extremely mediocre offense. If Thames is off, they are pedestrian.
                There is a reason they are ranked #27 in Kenpom:

#8 defense
                #129 offense
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                  is your life insurance all paid up?
                  Hopefully he's on that Colonel Penn plan.
                  The Assman

Comment

Yeah, but golly gee whiz we really have no one who could guard Thames. I suppose we can just stick Tekele on him and hope that his luck holds out. Tekele is the luckiest player in D-1 basketball. Have you noticed how often that the player Tekele is assigned to guard has an off night. 3G and staff have become dang good at predicting the player on the other team that is going to have an off night and then assign Tekele to guard him. It is really quite remarkable.

Comment

Wyoming.

Comment

San Diego is not a state.

That statement is just as inspired as his...

And if those were his words, that's a stupid bet. You pit two teams together about 100 times, even the underdog's bound to win once. Boom! Five thousand dollars in my pocket. (I realize that's not what he was going for.)

Comment

The higher we climb in the polls and the more exposure we get, the more the other fan bases (and play by play guys apparently) will take shots at us. Get used to it fellas, it's the price of success. Jealousy can get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Wyoming.
                            '
                            Hard to see WSU losing in Laramie to the Cowboys. Ron Baker is altitude adjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Yeah, but golly gee whiz we really have no one who could guard Thames. I suppose we can just stick Tekele on him and hope that his luck holds out. Tekele is the luckiest player in D-1 basketball. Have you noticed how often that the player Tekele is assigned to guard has an off night. 3G and staff have become dang good at predicting the player on the other team that is going to have an off night and then assign Tekele to guard him. It is really quite remarkable.
                              I don't disagree but then who would FVV guard at 5'11"? Their other guards are 6-6 and 6-7 - not particularly skilled though.

Don't take this post as saying we couldn't beat SDSU cause I certainly believe we would beat them more often than not but athletically they are probably the most athletic team in all of CBB.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X