Clear All

• NCAA hating on WSU, too?

Discuss.

Simple jack

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
      Simple jack
      Never go full?
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I don't think that's a reference to WSU, I think they were actually creating a fake school called "Southeastern Wichita State Tech Juco."
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Hmm...well, if it is a dig on WSU, it just adds more fuel to the fire. Gregg Marshall motivation material.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
            I don't think that's a reference to WSU, I think they were actually creating a fake school called "Southeastern Wichita State Tech Juco."
            Yeah, but I can see how it could be perceived as a slam at WSU. It's just like how we call MSU "South Eastern Missouri State D3 Community College" when we are trying to insult them.

But I don't see it as a problem.

Comment

More likely CBS than NCAA. More likely they're still bitter that one of the "marquee" teams didn't make the Final Four so they "could get higher ratings."

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                Why would anyone cast Dennis Miller in anything. That was not funny. A terrible TV spot. It wouldn't bother me so much if March Madness wasn't such an easy product to make interesting TV spots. This is just my professional opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                  More likely CBS than NCAA. More likely they're still bitter that one of the "marquee" teams didn't make the Final Four so they "could get higher ratings."
                  That doesn't make sense since CBS broadcasts the Arch Madness final on national television.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                    Thats from the NCAA

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
                      Why would anyone cast Dennis Miller in anything. That was not funny. A terrible TV spot. It wouldn't bother me so much if March Madness wasn't such an easy product to make interesting TV spots. This is just my professional opinion of course.
                      One of the great mysteries of the universe. Trying to figure out who ever thought Dennis Miller was ever funny. It was quite an accomplishment for someone to get him to shave though.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I think he was referring to Butler County, actually.

Comment

Not a dig at all.

The point of the commercial is that it is madness and filling out brackets leads to a jumbled mess.

Confusion all kinds of teams.

Wichita was the only proper name and it was in reference to a final 4 pick.

Nothing to be offended about.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That came off as a slight to me, just saying.

Comment

It is a put down. Keep winning. Haters gonna hate.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X