Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missouri Valley Champions apparel in stock now at Sports Time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Valley Champions apparel in stock now at Sports Time...

Missouri Valley Champions apparel is in stock now at Sports Time Fan Shop, your ShockerNet sponsor! We have 8-Time Champ Adult S/S & L/S tees, Crew Sweatshirts & Hoodies in Black & Gold as well as Youth S/S tees in both colors. We will be adding 5 more designs in the next couple of days including ladies and juniors. You can view all of our MVC Champs apparel by clicking our banner at the top or use the link below.
    Thank You & Go Shocks!
    www.sportstimefanshop.com/wsu.htm

'can't wait to see the new design$. mvc champs, haters

Comment

Had a time lapse sequence on ktvh last evening and the gear was really going quick. Nice to see a whole bunch more Shocker gear being worn around the city as well as more license plate holders and Shocker tags on the front of cars. Remember, the special WSU car tags you see only cost 15 bucks a year more and the money goes to the University and they use it for scholarships so when you register your car get the WSU tag. If you used to have one and you remember it was a hassle to pay the 15 bucks each year they do the whole thing on line at the tag office now. Easy Peasy.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Had a time lapse sequence on ktvh last evening and the gear was really going quick. Nice to see a whole bunch more Shocker gear being worn around the city as well as more license plate holders and Shocker tags on the front of cars. Remember, the special WSU car tags you see only cost 15 bucks a year more and the money goes to the University and they use it for scholarships so when you register your car get the WSU tag. If you used to have one and you remember it was a hassle to pay the 15 bucks each year they do the whole thing on line at the tag office now. Easy Peasy.
        I would ,, and I like the idea,,, but sorry ,, not givin up my VET tags.
        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
          I would ,, and I like the idea,,, but sorry ,, not givin up my VET tags.
          Nor should you! Thank you for your service!
          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            ktvh - it's been a long time since Channel 12 has had those call letters. They've since been reassigned to a station in Helena, MT, which happens to also be channel 12.

Comment

I just have a hard time buying this kind of stuff after "only" clinching a Co-ship. One more win and I'll be there. No way am I going to tempt the basketball goddesses. Not worried about the basketball gods. Their usually drunk by game time. But I just don't understand goddesses not to mention they can be downright distracting.

Comment

This isn't completely relevant to the MVC shirts, but does anyone know where to get one of the WSU baseball "flying W" hats online? I don't live in the Wichita area anymore and the last one I got before moving away has outlived its usefulness. The only place I've been able to find them on sale online had them listed for $36, and I just think that's a bit outrageous (especially before shipping/tax)

Comment

that 40's wu is badass.

Comment

Working...
                  X