WSU VERSUS SIU PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS SIU PREDICTIONS

Here's the deal Shocker zealots. Last game, we had a gutsy performance. We had Matt recover from a NFL hit from an opponet (no call of course), we had a ref accidently floored by HCGM--- the 3 refs huddled for what I feared to be a belated T.( no call again thank-ggodness), we had 2 big comebacks---we had GM hitting about 3 key 3's toward the end, we had good performances from PJ and MB, we had overtime, a near miraculous shot at the buzzer---but as this year has gone- a ringer and no win.

Now it is OUR turn and we will force-feed our own breaks and win. MB will hit the game winning shot over Falker at the buzzer!!!

WSU-59

SIU-58
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

At least we know it'll be ugly.

Shox 45

SIU 42

Comment

65-47

Good guys

Comment

I am going to be at this game. My second one of the year. I am so excited because SIU is my main rivalry. My record at being at WSU games is 5-2 and the only losses were to George Mason and App. St. I have watched us beat SIU when Jamar Howard was a senior and we beat Darren Brooks and the Salukis. This year is going to be a similar story except with P.J. Couisnard beating Randal Falker and the Salukis. This game is going to be a good one. I can't wait to watch. Just remember WEAR GOLD and SCREAM!!!

Shox- 55

Ugly Mutts- 53

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
        Shocker Forever!!

Comment

WSU - 67

SIU - 63

Naw. Seriously though

WSU 32

SIU 24

:D
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Got a good feeling about this. Shocks win 63-60!
            In the fast lane

Comment

I predict that my voice will be gone by the end of the game after GODSHAWGOD rims out to end the game. SHOX win by 2.
              Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

forevershockerfan
                we had a ref accidently floored by HCGM--- the 3 refs huddled for what I feared to be a belated T.( no call again thank-ggodness),
                I was pretty sure HCGM was set, and there would be no foul called.

No way we lose this game.

SIU 59
                WSU 62
                Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

After learning from the SIU board the Dawgs can't beat a good church league team on the road, I'll change my prediction: WSU 83 SIU 39.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Keys to the game:

Keep a hand in Shaw's face, even if help defense has to be sacrificed some. He is a good 3 ball shooter, but not with a hand in his face.

Keep TO+F<30.

Don't miss any 1' jump shots.

Rebound, rebound, rebound.

Comment

I'm really hoping Gal and Matt switch positions for this game. Gal had a good game against Southern earlier in the year, as its a little harder for Mullins to ride him like a pony all the way down the court.

Comment

Shocks 54, SIU 52.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
                          I'm really hoping Gal and Matt switch positions for this game. Gal had a good game against Southern earlier in the year, as its a little harder for Mullins to ride him like a pony all the way down the court.
                          You are so right about Mullins riding offensive players.

Sometimes, it amazes me that the refs let him redirect the offensive player like he does.

Mullins is a linebacker in gym shoes.

Comment

Mullins is a great player for the talent god gave him. He's like Matty in the sense that he goes all out all the time, but the way they play are different. Mullins really impressed me last yr at arch madness, before that not much of a fan of him. BUT matty is my fav player regardless... :goshocks:
                            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

I'm glad you guys haven't quit your day jobs, because you would be horrible odds makers. WSU and .211 winning percentage in Valley play vs. pretty good team = loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X