#2 Wichita State @ Evansville Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebounds even
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
      am i going blind?
      That depends, are you drinking bathtub gin or have you been touching yourself again?

Comment

• Run a Pick and Pop with Early and Baker right now.

Basically a pick your poison with Evansville.

EDIT: They tried too. PIck and pop then fade screen to early. Didn't work.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Decent half. Both teams playing alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            Ask Rosewood if Baker's inhale can be heard.
            It can't be heard over the the sounds of the Lamentations of their women and the gnashing of teeth

Comment

• I'll take that for the half ... let's get it kicked up for the second half!
              "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Had a chance to blow it open again, but I'll take a lead at the half.

Need to take out any doubt after halftime.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shox won't have to steal as much if they start calling the Sleeves for repeated traveling

Comment

• @SethDavisHoops: There are only four teams I would call outstanding at both ends of the floor: Syracuse, Florida, Wichita St and Michigan State. Take note.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I would very much like to draw foul #3 on Mock in the first few minutes of this half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                        That depends, are you drinking bathtub gin or have you been touching yourself again?
                        just a Red Stripe
                        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          @SethDavisHoops: There are only four teams I would call outstanding at both ends of the floor: Syracuse, Florida, Wichita St and Michigan State. Take note.
                          I am guessing he's getting a wee bit of crap for that tweet from yesterday after MSU put up 51 at home against Nebraska today.

Comment

• Get to know Cle on the radio at half time

Comment

• Cretin up big on Nova, Dougie with 22 in the first half (so far).
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• 2nd half, I hope we penetrate (not over penetrate) and get Baker, FVV, and Cle to the line. Whomever their big man is guarding, work him like a rented mule for more fouls. We need him out more. Cle will be a big factor the 2nd half. We need that and Early will not be late in doing just that. Kadeem gave us 2 nice throws at the end and Lufile gave us a nice lift. Cotton is playing the solid D as usual.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X