Yes... I will accept this rose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes... I will accept this rose.

Ron Baker drops a little Bachelor game on Instagram.

Well played, sir.

http://instagram.com/p/kZ-9gIsTAw/RBVDAY.JPG

I wonder how many girls instantly ovulated when they saw that pic.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sorry, I'll go back to the corner now.

Comment

Jeez, he keeps that up and they will be calling him Ron "The Baby Maker" Baker.
      Professional gas passer.

Comment

Didn't really want to see that.

Comment

I hope his past, current and future teammates ride him the rest of his life for making that cheesy Boy Band message. That was embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            I hope his past, current and future teammates ride him the rest of his life for making that cheesy Boy Band message. That was embarrassing.
            Mostly, this. I love ya Ron, but dang!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              Kinda makes ya wanna throw your laptop out the window, doesn't it?

Comment

All in good fun, cheesy but funny

Comment

He must have lost a bet.
                  "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                    Kinda makes ya wanna throw your laptop out the window, doesn't it?
                    Kind of makes me want to puke.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                      Kind of makes me want to puke.
                      The only thing that would make it better ith if he was wearing hith soccer uniform, right Thweetie?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Guys, guys, guys. this isn't that complicated. The first consideration is quite easy - are you the target of this marketing campaign? I had no problem determining that spot was not aimed at me.

Baker is probably about 20, so I figure that spot was aimed at the female demographic between - oh, say 14 and 24. Then, the second consideration is whether it might be effective in its taarget demographic. Uh, duh! That spot could cause a spike in application for admittance among females for the next two years.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          The only thing that would make it better ith if he was wearing hith soccer uniform, right Thweetie?
                          Well it would fit right in with the sensitive types that are attracted to Soccer for its beauty and grace.
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

How about good looking co-eds in the front of the Student section.

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            Guys, guys, guys. this isn't that complicated. The first consideration is quite easy - are you the target of this marketing campaign? I had no problem determining that spot was not aimed at me.

Baker is probably about 20, so I figure that spot was aimed at the female demographic between - oh, say 14 and 24. Then, the second consideration is whether it might be effective in its taarget demographic. Uh, duh! That spot could cause a spike in application for admittance among females for the next two years.
                            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                              Well it would fit right in with the sensitive types that are attracted to Soccer for its beauty and grace.
                              LMAO
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X