New to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the board

Just wanted to say hello, stumbled across your board a few weeks ago and have been stopping by every Monday to follow your poll watch thread. Must be the best spot on the Web to see the votes as they come in.

Welcome to the board and beat Creighton.

Comment

Welcome!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Buenos Dias y muerte Creighton.

Comment

Welcome. This is most definitely a case of the enemy of our enemy is our friend. Please kill Creighton.

Comment

Hi, Nova -- Enjoy your stay, and good luck to you and your team as long as you aren't facing WSU.

To add another language to Rosewood's greeting... Back during the Rome vs. Carthage rivalry, which was roughly comparable to WSU vs. Creighton except that both sides actually acknowledged that one, a renowned Roman orator of the time (Scipio, I think) used to end every speech, regardless of its subject, "Carthago delenda est (Carthage must be destroyed)!"

Please feel free to substitute Creighton for Carthage, and act accordingly. McDermott's absence may take care of things all by itself next season, but why wait?

Comment

I couldn't help but notice that Creighton exhumed Gibbs for their last game and managed to lose despite an absolutely ridiculous stat line from him.

Not even McDillmott was able to pull off the win somehow.

Gibbs had 12 pts, 11 bounds and 6 assists in spite of his hangover. Pretty incredible. I guess the alcohol caught up with him in the end because he did have 5 turnovers.

Comment

I know my previous post probably doesn't belong in this thread but someone said Creighton and I just really wanted to say McDillmott...

And that they had to exhume Gibbs to get him back on the roster...

And that he looks hungover all the time...

There. Now I got to say it all TWICE!! :). Carry on

Comment

Thanks for the war, welcome. Appreciate any bad mojo you can send their way when we play next Sat.

Comment

Working...
                  X