Confirmed: Coach does not call shot clock violations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed: Coach does not call shot clock violations

Thanks to Dennis for asking the hard hitting question on the coaches show! Coach confirmed that he does not tell the guys to hold the ball for 35 seconds and not shoot.

So thank you Dennis for asking the question everyone had on their minds!

Now if you will excuse me, the only way to make the pain of the coaching show go away is a bottle of this:

Did anyone ask Coach if he told Ron to take 11 seconds to walk the ball up the court?

Comment

time outs are saved for loose ball scrums, tie-ups, 5-second in-bounds, near misses etc

but they missed the baker thing, like everybody else did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        Thanks to Dennis for asking the hard hitting question on the coaches show! Coach confirmed that he does not tell the guys to hold the ball for 35 seconds and not shoot.

So thank you Dennis for asking the question everyone had on their minds!

Now if you will excuse me, the only way to make the pain of the coaching show go away is a bottle of this:

Yum

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
          Did anyone ask Coach if he told Ron to take 11 seconds to walk the ball up the court?
          reading between the lines that is in the playbook as play #69

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
            I don't believe that is one of the "quicks" designed to get the ball in play.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
            X