The Fred Van Vleet Dfinking Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fred Van Vleet Dfinking Game

Every time Mark Adams says "for what I want in a point guard, Fred Van Vleet is the best point guard in the country."

The Alcohol Anonymous hotline is standing by to assist...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

I would like to keep my liver, ktnx?

Comment

I don't Dfink very often.
      "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Originally posted by WSU Shocker View Post
        I don't Dfink very often.
        but when I do, I always...
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I took a shot every time he said "play angry points." I passed out during half time. Did we win?
          Livin the dream

Comment

Here is at stat that jumped out at me from our win last night but no shock whatsoever. Fred tied Chadrack for our top rebounders with 7 last night. FVV just does not go out and get loose rebounds on the floor but also nabs them inside with the tall trees. Let's just say he has a nose for the ball and does everything he can do to assist in us winning games as our quarterback. No wonder some KU fans have told me they wish FVV was their point guard.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
            X