No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad people started this thread. Hope WSU snatch up the remaining St. Louis tickets so we can have a big presence there if that is where the team goes.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

If we win Saturday, folks should start looking at the Memphis tickets for the S16-E8 games. They are already only a few hundred away from selling out.

Ever the optimist, I have tickets locked down for all rounds (STL-MEM-DFW).

Comment

Here is the email I received on April 26,2013 from tickets1@GoShockers:.com:

Wichita State Basketball Fan: NCAA® March Madness® is coming to St. Louis, Missouri! Experience It Live at the 2014 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship Second/Third Rounds, March 21 & 23, 2014, at the Scottrade Center, hosted by the Missouri Valley Conference. This is your exclusive opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public. You may purchase tickets beginning Friday, May 3, 2013 at 10 a.m. local time and this exclusive offer will end Friday, May 31, 2013, or until all remaining tickets have been purchased, whichever comes first. Any remaining tickets will be made available for sale to the general public. To access this exclusive offer, you MUST use this customer number 12947. When placing your order, you will be asked to login. If you have not previously purchased tickets online directly from the NCAA, please register as a new user using the email address you received this offer at and complete your purchase. If you've ordered online in the past, enter the email address you received this ticket offer at and your password. If you can’t remember your password, then click the “I forgot my password.” You will enter your email address again and then will be directed to answer security questions and enter a new password. If you have difficulty with the questions, please email customerservice@veritix.com from your email address and type "password reset" in the subject line. You’ll receive further instructions on resetting your password shortly thereafter. Please note that, even though you received this email, there is no guarantee that tickets will be available when you log in. Only a limited number of tickets are available to individuals receiving this special offer.
        If you need assistance to complete this process, please call our customer service line at 866/208-0048.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Since the MVC is hosting, does their auto bid get locked to their site?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            Since the MVC is hosting, does their auto bid get locked to their site?
            Nah. Tied to seeding and geography.

We are in great shape for STL at the moment though.

Comment

Just purchased (2) All-Session for STL, corner, 3 rows from the top. Those were 'best available'. Doesn't appear there are many face value tickets left.
              “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
              John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

My tickets came yesterday along with an enclosure on how to sell tickets on ncaaexchange.com. That struck me as odd, that they'd be supporting re-sale.
                They have done that for the College World Series for several years and it pays off sometimes. I've gotten tickets for way less than face value.

Comment

We've booked at the Westin for Arch-Madness and also booked the first weekend of the NCAA's at the Westin. Would love to play in the same arena two weeks apart.
                  Shox-4-Life

Comment

If people are going to sell, the NCAA might as well be the middle man.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Risk, at least financial, is not really a risk. Last year I sold four tickets on stubhub for $210 gain per seat, so I essentially paid for my trip to Kansas City. I could have sold the other four and paid for a trip to St. Lake.

My tickets came yesterday along with an enclosure on how to sell tickets on ncaaexchange.com. That struck me as odd, that they'd be supporting re-sale.
                      This is a very smart idea

Comment

Working...
                      X