UNI Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Roll Call

Who all is heading to frostbite falls? The Mrs. and I have tickets and plan to makee the drive from ICT barring impassible roads. Were planning to drive Saturday but with the snow may do Friday instead to ensure we get there.

First time for us at UNI... Anything worth doing in the area or food recommendations?

Our tickets are for the 200 section which is general admission. Hope to join others in yellow and black there!

Myself and 3 others are making the trip. Never been there. We are staying at the Black Hawk Downtown, looks like some bars and restaurants around there. Our seats are in section 101 Row G. We where thinking about leaving Friday and going to Des Monies and stay the night.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
      Myself and 3 others are making the trip. Never been there. We are staying at the Black Hawk Downtown, looks like some bars and restaurants around there. Our seats are in section 101 Row G. We where thinking about leaving Friday and going to Des Monies and stay the night.
      Des Monies, that place sounds swanky.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Give me a watering hole name and we will be there

Comment

i'll be attending with the significant other. pick a spot to meet for a drink and a bite to eat about 530 and i'll be there.

Comment

For those attending the UNI game, we will be pregaming at Becks Sports Bar on the Hill. 2210 College St. We should be there by 5. It's just down from the arena. Stop by Shocker nation.

Comment

We're there

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                We're there
                just got here.. decent spot

Comment

On the way

Comment

I'm here in a booth. Mrs Lax next to me in gold. Someone says hi I will buy them a pitcher

Comment

I'm here in a booth. Mrs Lax next to me in gold. Someone says hi I will buy them a pitcher
                      HI!!! Of course I'll wait until you get back to collect.

Comment

You better not be foolin' Harry. We're on the way.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'm serious as lip fungus

Comment

Working...
                          X